Bold Business’ search engine optimization (SEO) services take you from start to finish. We’ll work alongside you to devise and implement an SEO strategy, help you understand your competitors & what they’re doing, and show you which keywords are most important to target for you to achieve your desired results.
Improving your website’s rankings and user experience is achieved through a combination of SEO methods and the production of quality marketing content. SEO is more technical in nature, while the content marketing side is more creative. Both are fundamental for your business to boost its online presence.
The complexities of SEO are best understood through on-page optimization and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to the SEO criteria that can be changed in order to perfect your site’s architecture. Key categories include title, header, & meta tags, image compression, a site’s loading speed, inbound & internal links, and keywords & phrases. Some of the on-page SEO services offered by Bold Business include:
- SEO strategy plan and implementation: a blueprint for your Search Engine Optimization activities that can be mapped out in seven definitive steps. It is a long-term solution to drive qualified traffic to your website, improve conversion rates, and boost your online revenue.
- Setup rank and conversion tracking software tools: Google Analytics is an online tool that provides detailed information on website traffic and user behavior including time on site, page flow, referring URL’s device/browser information and conversion tracking. The Google Webmaster Tool additionally allows webmasters to check indexing status, errors, and optimize site visibility.
- SEO audits or preliminary checks: analyze and measure the ranking potential of your web page.
- Keywords research & analysis: a technique SEO professionals use to find and research alternative search terms that people enter into search engines while looking for a similar subject. It’s easy to rank said keywords when you have a right amount of content and backlinks to match.
- Competitor analysis: identifying your competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service. A competitive analysis is a critical part of your company marketing plan
- Internal and inbound link building analysis: analyze the inbound and internal links of your site, evaluate the link quality, analyze the Link Building Strategy of your competitors, and improve your rankings.
- Meta tags optimization: The meta description is a roughly 160 character snippet that summarizes a page’s content. Search engines show the meta description in search results mostly when the searched for phrase is contained in the description. Optimizing the meta description and title is a very important aspect of on-page SEO.
All of these components work together in order to form “white-hat” SEO practices, i.e. the due diligence required for clean code that can be crawled, indexed, and understood quickly by a search engine’s bots. The cleaner the code, the stronger the SEO, and therefore, the higher your search rank.
Off Page Optimization
Off-Page Optimization describes actions taken outside your website to improve its position in search rankings. This includes:
- XML Sitemap: an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It allows webmasters to include metadata for each URL including when it was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site. This allows search engines to crawl the site more intelligently.
- Page Speed: the time it takes to download and display the entire content of a web page
in the browser window (measured in seconds). The speed at which a page loads depends on the hosting server, the amount of bandwidth in transit, and web page design – as well as the number, type, and weight of elements on the page.
- Mobile Users: According to Impact, “the average smartphone conversion rates
are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates.” With 80% of internet users owning a smartphone, responsive web designs are paramount to the success of your site and a positive user experience.
- No-follow Links: no-follow tags allow you to cite authoritative websites without having the remote site crawled by following your links.
- Robots.text: Robots.txt files inform search engine spiders how to interact with indexing your content. You can include/exclude content from indexing in the robots.txt file, known as the Robots Exclusion Protocol.